Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Job Number BH_15826
- Location Pueblo, CO
***$3,000 Relocation bonus available***
We are seeking BCBAs who are energetic, interested in working at a growing company, who believes in evidence-based treatment, strength-based leadership, and is committed to a team-supported approach where you can develop and advance your career. We have numerous opportunities for BCBAs to run programs specific to their interests.
Position includes competitive salary, full health benefits, Paid Time Off, 401k plan, paid CEUs, six paid holidays, flexible schedule, choice of 8 or 10 hour work days, and Electronic-based data collection and reporting system (an iPad with this software is provided).
Sound like the kind of place you would like to work? We would love to speak with you!
What sets us apart from the others?
- Hybrid work option available ~50/50 split in center/remote.
- Multiple locations offering growth opportunities for those looking to advance.
- Great supervision for those looking to hone their skills.
- Integrated treatment model - Working interactively with a team of other professionals helps reduce isolation, stress, liability, and the other factors that contribute to burnout
- Our treatment approach consists of in-center sessions, but also give families the option of in-home/school sessions as well.
- Flexible schedule
- Must possess a minimum of a Master’s degree in education, clinical counseling, school psychology, clinical social work, occupational therapy, speech/language therapy, engineering, or medicine.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Must possess a valid CPR (BLS for Healthcare Providers) certification or be able to obtain the certification within 1 month of employment.
- Must possess a valid Colorado Driver’s License or be able to obtain license within 14 days of employment.
- Eligible for paneling with a number of private, commercial, and other third-party insurances (TriCare, Anthem, United, etc) as BCBA.
- Ability to pass a background check: Upon offer of employment applicant will be required to undergo a Federal / State Criminal background check per BACB, RBT, BCaBA & BCBA Eligibility requirements (directed to Code of Colorado Regulations 12 CCR 2509-8 [this regulation includes administrative personnel]) and Tricare Operations Manual Chapter 4, Section 1, Paragraph 8.0.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships by encouraging and facilitating cooperation, open communication, and team work at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to interpret and implement protocols furnished in written or oral form.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with co-workers, supervisees, clients, parents, and others.
Ability to lift/push/pull, repetitively, 45 pounds to carry, lift and/or physically prompt a client through center (or other area of attendance) to appropriate area throughout work day (4-10 hours).
Expected to be able to assume and maintain a variety of postures (kneeling, squatting, crawling, sitting, and standing) for extended periods of time.
Manual dexterity to perform specific computer and electronic device functions
Visual acuity to read and comprehend written communication through computer, electronic devices and paper means
BENEFITS: All employees are currently eligible for our EAP and 401k plan. Employees classified as Full Time are currently eligible for Holiday Pay, PTO accrual, Medical, Dental, Vision, Employer Paid Life, Voluntary Life, Voluntary Long-Term Disability, Voluntary Short-Term Disability, Voluntary Accident Insurance, and Voluntary Critical Illness.
Visit our website at www.fscautism.com to learn more about us and the BCBA position!